Harveys is an operating division of Steinhoff International, a large global furniture dealer. As a furniture specialist, Harveys is one of the largest in the UK with more than 150 stores located throughout the nation. Harveys’ success is also backed by their infrastructure which ensures that every piece of furniture is of the highest quality and every order placed arrives at the customer’s home is a pristine condition.
Harveys has a goal of becoming your favourite furniture shop which it attempts to do by offering you intelligent design, styling and quality craftsmanship. At Harveys, you can find furniture pieces to adorn every part of your home from the living room to the drawing rooms, to the kitchen, bedroom and lounge, all at affordable prices.
Ordering online at Harveys is a seamless experience as the experience is designed to seem as if you were shopping at a regular mortar and brick shop. Once your order is placed, you will receive a written confirmation via email so that you may track your order. Alternatively, customers may also place an order by speaking directly to a customer service representative. Choose from a huge selection of modern, stylish home decor furniture at affordable price from retailer like Pine Solutions and Furniture Village.
Smart Shopping with Budget Friendly Offers
- Final Reductions: Customers can take advantage of discounts of up to 50% off on select furniture items such as dining sets and sofas. These are offered for a very limited period.
- Offers: Grab sofas and dining sets at bargain prices. Customers may shop according to Category such as 2 seaters, 3 seaters, corner sofa, armchair, chair, footstools and dining tables. Other selection options include Sofas Under £499, Dining Tables under £399, Nest of Tables under £199 and Early Bird Discounts.
- Quick Delivery on Select Items: Harveys The Furniture Store offers quick delivery on select furniture items. Please contact Customer Service for more information.
- Free Old Furniture Removal: Simply call The British Heart Foundation for a free collection of your old furniture. This will help raise funds for heart disease research. Please arrange for collection once you have received confirmation of your delivery date. All donated items are resold to raise funds for heart disease research. The only furniture that is in resaleable condition, free from stains, wear and tear, and still holds the fire safety label will be considered. If your furniture is not suitable for The British Heart Foundation, please contact AnyJunk, who will dispose of your furniture in an environmentally friendly manner.
- Newsletter: Sign up for the Harveys newsletter and receive information, updates and exclusives on their latest offerings.